Saturday, December 15, 2012

Is It Even Worth It To Try To Save A Bad Marriage?

I heard from a wife who said: "at this point, it's hard for me to remember a time when I was happily married. If I am being fair, I know that there was a time that we were truly happy. In the early days, I thought my husband was the most amazing man and I considered him to be my best friend. However, for the past decade, our marriage has been stale, stiffling, and sometimes downright infuriating. I would rather be with my friends than with my husband. I go out of my way to avoid being intimate with him. I used to think he was so funny, but now when he tries to crack a joke I just roll my eyes. I have to be honest when I say that I'm not sure that there is anything between us anymore. Sometimes I think that our marriage is too bad to save. I was discussing this with my mother the other day and she told me I was being overly dramatic. She said it is not as if my husband is abusive or irresponsible. Is she right or are some marriages just too bad to be worth saving?"

software escrow agreement fair funds settlement cash seller & settlement

No comments:

Post a Comment